Sunday, May 10, 2015

sculpting a polymer clay baby tutorial link

I've been sculpting for awhile now and along the way I've found lots of helpful tutorials on the web.  I've decided I'm going to share one every week for anyone learning how to sculpt. :)

This tutorial is one of the very first ones I found.  It's by Amanda Day from dollmakersdream.com and she has tons of other free tutorials and links on her website.  I think her website's worth checking out if you want to learn more about sculpting and polymer clay.

This tutorial covers just about everything you need to know to sculpt a polymer clay baby.  All of Amanda's instructions are really easy to follow in my opinion, and she has great pictures to back them up.  I mean, just look at this adorable baby you can make!  




Happy sculpting!

No comments:

Post a Comment