Tuesday, June 2, 2015

so i admit it...

I've been a bad blogger.  A very bad blogger. And I apologize.  Just sculpting has been on the back burner for a couple weeks now as I've finished school, and I have little to nothing to show you.

Remember that little sculpt wip I showed you awhile ago?  Yeah, not very much progress on that little one.  But...she does have hair now!  Not very much of it, but I'm trying to keep it newborn looking.  And I love that you can still feel her soft spot through her soft ginger curls.

So here's a quick little peek at her.  I'm hoping that since summer has now officially started, I'll be able to be a bit more active on here. ;)




And, just for the fun of it, here's a quick peek of my one and only reborn at the moment.

Have a great summer everyone!

1 comment: